Thursday, June 24, 2010

Botox and Juvederm-OH MY!!

So, we have started the fillers.
Last week we did some Botox in my forehead. There wasn't pain or discomfort, just a pressure headache for a few days. I can tell there are less crevices already. WOO HOO!! Today we did the first injection of Juvederm. This involved a dental block before the injections began. I although I felt like a character from Dr Seuss's Grinch That Stole Christmas; I didn't look like it. So, besides some redness and minimal swelling, it was fine. Cheney said I should expect some bruising and swelling for a day or so.
I am still so humbled that I was deemed deserving of such a gift as this makeover. God loves me so much and His servants being willing to demonstrate that love is...well humbling!!
The body sculpting is continuing too. Cheney and I both are doing our parts. I am drinking my water and making wiser food choices. After a few weeks of a broken toe and not being able to wear tennis shoes, I am walking and on the elliptical again. My morning weight is down another few pounds and my clothes are fitting differently-better. We will do more measurements next week I believe.

2 comments:

  1. Botox and Juvederm are on Top 2 anti-aging treatments.
    These are very effective and the procedure is simple and quick.
    In both cases there is only one requirement: to choose a god clinic that has experienced physicians.

    Julia, Skin Vitality complaints

    ReplyDelete
  2. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information http://www.mdcote.net/

    ReplyDelete