Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The process is long but so worth it!

Sunday, after church, we stopped in a restaraunt to get a bite to eat.  When my family and I sat down you will never believe who we saw?  Dr. WIlliams.  What a treat.  He has not had the chance to meet my family and they were so thrilled to meet him.  Olivia was just gushing how much she was so happy about my progress with all the dentistry work.  My family is really starting to see the changes, not just in my mouth but also my stress level has gone way down. What a blessing.

Lately I feel like my job is to hang out up at Suwanee Dental, LOL. I have been back and forth to see Dr. Golick this last month for so many things to get ready for my implants next week.  We have lasered my gums, we have whitened my teeth ( I will not even tell you how many shades lighter they are) and we have cleaned, cleaned and cleaned my gums.  But, oh so worth it.  If I didn't get anything else done with my teeth I would be happy.  I can't tell you how much better they feel.  How much easier it is to eat and not always have that aching feeling in your mouth.

But, next week is the  big day!  I get those implants started and well, I am sure I will not be able to talk too much for a bit.  But of course I always think the worst and it seems that it is not as bad as I build it up to be.  One day I went home and just knew my mouth was going to hurt for a week but by the next day I was back to normal.  It is really starting to take the worry out of going to the dentist for sure. Their new techniques and medicines really help ease the pain and worry. So going to the dentist can be fun and exciting.  I know it was for me when they whitened my teeth.  WOW.

Well, I will update after the big surgery next week and I want to thank all the staff at Suwanee Dental.  They make you feel special and cared for every time you go in.  They are the best in my book.

Barb King

1 comment:

  1. It was so cool to see you and your family at Sonny's BBQ during lunchtime that weekend. We were blessed to see you and I was equally excited to introduce you to my wife. I know your progress has been marvelous and that your results will be even more exciting. Thanks for all the kind words.

    Bill Williams, DMD

    ReplyDelete