Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Anticipation!

Almost every day I think of the approaching finish of the dental work Dr. Williams and his great team are doing for me. Anticipation is always part of the joy of a gift, kind of like Christmas when you are a child! Wearing the mouth guard gives me an idea of how it will feel not to experience bad headaches and jaw pain on a regular basis. Building up my bite and adding bridges and other dental work is something I wanted, but didn't believe was even a possibility. In our work (my husband is a minister) we try to focus on others, so it is wonderful to be given extensive dental work that we couldn't afford. It is an incredible gift and I especially want others to know what a giving person Dr. Williams is to the community and what a competent professional he is in his work. It would be great if other professionals gave back as he does. He does mission work as well as this effort to provide dental work for individuals who couldn't otherwise have it done. So as the time approaches to complete my dental work, I am very excited and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment