Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's finally all coming together!

I can't believe it has been  seven months already!  Where does the time go.  I have spent most of that seven months with some extensive dental surgery.  Dr. Golik has been taking care of some bone loss (bone grafts) implants and crowns., All for the foundation of strong teeth, replacement teeth and gums. So it seemed I was having surgery every two weeks.  But it has been worth it!.  Dr. Golik and the team at Suwannee Dental have been amazing.  Every visit, every surgery, every pain they have walked with me.  Their care and support has been amazing.

But, when people ask how it is going and can we see a difference yet?  I haven't been really able to let them see how amazing the end result is going to be. Dr. Golik has been doing so much of the ground work that is necessary before we can get to the fun stuff.  Finally last week I went in for all my impressions for the reveal and next week I will at least get to see a good start of new, beautiful, brilliant teeth. All of it will not be in yet but the crowns will be and that will start the process. 

My biggest issue was all my broken teeth that had infection.  Now, my teeth feel so strong.  All I wanted was to be able to chew and not hurt and I have been so blessed that I have already achieved that goal.  The over the top blessing is I will be able to have these beautiful new teeth, strong gums and a brilliant smile to go with it! The "cherry" on top of the ice cream I can now eat is that I have this wonderful team at the dentist that even when I know it is NOT going to be a fun visit, they walk me through it every step of the way.  How amazing is all this?  For me, a blessing beyond anything I could have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment