Friday, July 22, 2011

Next Week

Next week on Thursday, Dr. Williams will give up his day off to spend a good part of the day removing my old crowns and prepping my teeth for major dental reconstruction. For years I have been self-conscious of the way I look when I close my teeth. It looks like my face collapses and I look years older. I have tried to remember not to put my teeth together as you would in a relaxed position. It has been frustrating. And then there was the feeling that it would always be that way. My husband is a minister and we don't have dental insurance or the funds for extensive dental work. Dr. Williams generous offer to fix my teeth is a wonderful blessing. And the added bonus is that my persistent headaches should end. That will be so wonderful! So I look forward to next Thursday. After months of preparing for this moment, the time is almost here. And what I feel more than anything is gratitude. And not only to Dr. Williams, but his entire staff who have been so kind and supportive and helpful. Thank you. Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. We are eagerly awaiting your arrival to begin the exciting treatment, Nancy. You'll do very well and the amazing results will be so inspiring to others that we can hardly wait to show off your beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete