Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Things, they are a movin'

Like Cheney said, we have begun making progress. I have lost some in both arms and my face is glowing more than before. I have been more attention to what I am eating. I am so glad my teeth are meeting in the back again--yeah SALADS!!!! I sure missed the green stuff when I couldn't chew it. My water intake is above the recommended 64 ounces a day. And I am no longer counting on chasing kids as acceptable exercises. It is hard to create, or re-claim good habits. but, I am making progress.

Like I said, my teeth are meeting in the back again. We have corrected the crossbite in just 6 weeks. How wild is that???? The focus now is the close the hole in the front. I can tell things are moving in there. Just when my little lips got used to the way things were....I am lisping again. BUT IT IS SOOOO WORTH IT!!!!

I am working with new hairstyles as my hair grows out. Today I am rawking the big hair--broke out the hot rollers this morning.

This experience is such a gift. I am reminded that the way I love my kiddos and want to give them things, is just like how God loves me. He gave up His son for me.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment