Thursday, May 13, 2010

Update from Cheney of the Cauble Center

Heather and I have had a real reality check over the past few weeks. I think she mentioned the pictures and measurements.

It‘s hit home for me too only in a different way. We have a huge commitment and will need to be diligent with our treatments to see this through. I think Heather is up for this. I know I am. Every day we do a car boxy treatment or another lipodissolve we’re closer to the goal and making her healthier in the bargain.

We’re chipping away on her upper and lower abs. I can always see progress before my client’s can and this is no exception. All the change is good! There is a limit ( 2 liters) of CO2 we can use per treatment session so I’m saving a few hundred cc’s at the end to continue to sculpt her arms. We don’t want to lose any of the progress we’ve made.

I’ve also started her on the Image line of skin care this month. She has had her second microdermabrasion treatment so now the daily prep per the products to keep and continue the repair. I love the Image line and have decided on two of the lines for Heather. She, like most of us, have combination skin. Her cleanser, eye cream and masque are the Ageless line. Her skin will now get on a daily basis a wonderful infusion of glycolic acid to build collagen and elastin. For her day and night cream and sunscreen I chose the Ormedic line. This is a fantastic way to nourish and also repair using ingredients like mango shea butter, grape seed extract, Japanese green tea and apricot oil( almost sounds good enough to eat!). So her skin will soon have the radiance to reflect the health.

Let Heather know your thoughts on how things are going. She will never look the same again!!!

Cheney Davis

cheneydavis7263@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment