Thursday, March 3, 2011

Deserving Diva 2011 S. Lika

OK so I am new to blogging and new to anything in life being about me. I have officially started the process of correcting my smile. While I have wanted to blog since I learned that I have won I didn't know what to say, I wasn't even sure how I was feeling. I watched the video on youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6pGGSqC_dU&feature=autofb ) over and over again and still can't believe that I am a "Deserving Diva" . While I feel blessed and very grateful I continuously find myself struggling with accepting what Dr.Williams said to me "God is shinning on you" . I have mentally removed myself from my own life while going through the motions of being a mother,a friend, a paraprofessional etc. This is more than a win for me this is more like an opportunity to grow, an invitation for me to re-enter my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment