Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just Thinkin' :)

Today I was just thinking how blessed I am and obviously being chosen as a Deserving Diva immediately came to mind. Long-term pain, even if moderate, can be depressing. The prospect of having my TMJ problems addressed and solved sounds almost too good to be true. You know how it is when you wait so long for something that you actually learn to live with it and expect to continue to deal with it...so you adjust. Now I am having to adjust to the idea of having this incredible amount of dental work done. Nice problem, Right? Headaches have been a part of my life for too long, but I'm ready to say "Adios" to them. And besides the TMJ problems being fixed, my teeth will look much nicer too. Life is good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you at the office today, Nancy. Your report that your headaches and jaw pains are much better is encouraging. Proving that your new bite works for you with a dental bite splint before you jump into major crown and bridge reconstruction is a wise and safer way to go. Your next step will be the aesthetic wax replica of our planned makeover/reconstruction.

    ReplyDelete