Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Note from Nancy

Greetings from Cumming, Georgia! Today completed my second visit to Suwanee Dental Care since being chosen as a Deserving Diva. It is like getting a huge Christmas present and waiting for the big reveal. I am so excited to think that my TMJ problems are finally going to be fixed by such a capable individual as Dr. Williams. I have had headaches for as long as I can remember. It was common to wake up with my jaws hurting and a numbing headache dulling my enthusiasm for the day. So many folks have headaches and just aren't aware that it could be due to dental problems or dental abnormalities that could be fixed. Modern dental care is amazing and Suwanee Dental care has the latest state of the art equipment. I went there a few years ago with my father to have some much needed dental work done for my mother who is in late stage Alzheimer's disease. They were so efficient and kind to her. I was dreading taking her, but through sedation dentistry it was simple and easy and she slept through the whole process. I told my Dad that if I could ever have my dental work done, I would choose Suwanee Dental Care. And wonder of wonders, here I am and privileged to be having an extensive amount of dental work done by Dr.Williams and his friendly, competent staff. Wouldn't it be great if other dentists and doctors of medicine followed his example and provided needy or deserving patients with such a wonderful gift? I love the "pass it on" philosophy of life and have tried to give back when I can. Dr. Williams does that and it is encouraging to see a professional think of others. So now I have begun the journey and before long the dental work I've needed to prevent headaches will be done. Isn't that great? I am so grateful ....and excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment