Thursday, March 10, 2011

God works Miracles in Dentistry

Hi, this is Barb,

I have been quiet a bit waiting on someone else to post.  Yeah! Shefjie! I also wanted to "meet" the other diva's.  They did a great story on all of us on Saturday.  I loved hearing about Shefjie and Nancy.  Their stories of devotion to their families was so touching and so giving. Some very beautiful stories and such an honor to see such giving women. I am so thankful to be in their company.

I am also excited about my dental work so far.  Though, pulling my teeth was not a joy at all the after effect was phenomenal. I had so much infection that it was really driving my diabetes up. All this time my doctors thought I was insulin resistant. I have been on so much insulin it seemed crazy. What a small price, a little pain, for such a huge gift.  Once the healing process began my sugar started getting more and more in the normal range.  Within three weeks it is almost completely normal all day long.

 I have heard before to take care of your teeth that it can affect your health but I did not realize what it could really do. I have always been to the dentist until Olivia became ill and needed her transplants about 10 years ago. That is really when the trouble began. It started with one root canal that went bad and my teeth went down hill from there. There is some damage to my nerves that cannot be reversed from diabetes but just this one procedure has been the biggest blessing and miracle that God could bestow on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment