Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dr. Bill Williams & Producer Donna Davis Gave Me The Best Gift Ever On My Birthday, Of Telling My Story

February 20, 2012-A Priceless Birthday Present

I want to express the gratitude for this platform that Dr. Bill Williams has given me. Through being a winner of the Deserving Diva 2012 it allows me to open up and share my story with the world. Going from a caterpillar to a butterfly in front of a audience is a great transformation. This cosmetic dental makeover has a in depth impact to my soul, my spirit, and to who I am. Any unhealthy self image of myself will be removed permanently and if there is any fear left  inside of me it will be removed along with these dead teeth. My new bright empowering smile will give hope to the less fortunate and will be the WOW Factor that closes deals on Million Dollar Properties from Buckhead to St. Marlo Country Club......



No comments:

Post a Comment