Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Journey to endless beginnings

I have tried to start this a few times, but when I would go back and read it, I would delete it...It never felt like I could give enough credit or love or put this experience into the right words. It is very few times in life when we have a life changing event happen that is all on a positive note...Our lives seem to be filled with events that are negative which then turn our hearts or minds and cause us to change... Aside from having my children and my walk with Jesus, this is probably the most wonderful thing that has happened in my life...Not only do I get to have an incredible smile, I will have my health back and no more pain...Also within this process I have come to see that I am a person that people actually like and love me for who I am...I have felt like a charity case (never taking advantage) for so long...But to be nominated(which I didnt know about) and then selected...I cried the happiest tears possible...And I got to see people actually see me...I have always enjoyed being the person behind the scenes helping to make things happen, but lately many things have been put on my heart...I want to be the person standing with everyone else and believe me...now I will. I could keep going, but there is so must more to follow I will try to keep them short...

Okay it has been awhile since I posted..I actually couldnt get in sooooo...here i am it is March 24th...I had my first appt to get my scaling done on FEb 9th....can anyone say ouch!!!! Honestly if the condition of my mouth want so bad i dont think it would have taken so long to heal...Amy the lady that worked with me was great...she made sure it was as smooth as possible...but i bet her arms were tired when she finished...what was truly amazing was that since i had it done i have no bleeding gums...I never thought that would happen again...It took me about 3 days to get the drainage to stop from my gums and the swelling to go down, but it was so worth it....and i got the most amazing powered toothbrush and special toothpastes and mouthwash...It is funny to leave a dentist office and feel like a kid leaving his favorite candy store.....

My next appt it march 27...I cant wait..Well, they did my taping for a video segement about the project and finding out that I won...The people were great, I was so nervous...I had just moved into a house and out of the hotel...so I didnt have furntiure to speak of...Now I just wish I could see the video...I dont get the channel on tv that shows it...So frustrating...But thats ok, i have all the patince in the world...Im sure one of my friends will tape it or it will get put on youtube...Well I'm off...i will be able to give you more updates now that I can get on...

No comments:

Post a Comment