Monday, February 27, 2012

When you Believe you meet Miracle Workers, like Dr. Bill Williams of Suwanee Dental Care

How a picture from 3yrs ago confirmed this cosmetic dental makeover for me on February 26th 2012


I must say as I type this I am filled up with tears of JOY. I have a picture that was taken three years ago shortly after I moved here from Ohio. This picture was taken by Barfield Legacy Photography located in Duluth, GA. At the last minute of the photo shoot Mr. Barfield decided to take pictures of me in front of this historic building he said "the sun was giving off a perfect light in this particular area". After they called me in to see the pictures we noticed ironically the sign on the building that I took the picture in front of said REVIVAL. Mr. Barfield said that because him and Danielle did not plan this area as a shoot, they felt like I was going to REVIVE the Luxury Real Estate Market-they knew I was on this path to share a concept that I created around Million Dollar Properties.

With this being said, I would like fast forward you to today, currently one of the Deserving DIVA WINNERS of 2012. I was sitting down looking at youtube last night on February 26th 2012 and came across a video of Gwendolyn Richardson Deserving DIVA of 2012. I noticed the building Deserving DIVA's was in and it said REVIVAL Salon. I immediately started crying as my mind remembered being there at this very building called REVIVAL SALON, and in the video this was the last stop before the big finally and going to the reception for the Deserving DIVA's. As I come to closure on this, the salon called REVIVAL was my first stop into coming here from Ohio. Now it will be the first platform again for me to show off myself with a Open & Restored SMILE. So I would say to anybody and everybody never stop believing .....stand up for what you believe in and anything your heart desires....could be wrapped in a award, such as the one I won through Suwanee Dental Care.

2 comments:

  1. God has a message for everyone if they will only be still and listen for His quiet voice. The future is indeed bright and there is a revival in store for your smile, your career and your life, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has a message for everyone if they will only be still and listen for His quiet voice. The future is indeed bright and there is a revival in store for your smile, your career and your life, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete