Friday, February 17, 2012

Dentist With A Heart To Impact Someone Else Life-Suwanee Dental Care 2012

Dr. Bill Williams Of Suwanee Dental Care is GIVING THE GIFT  of a new smile, and doing it with all his HEART.....

My name is Nicole Borden and I am a Deserving Diva of 2012, and to win this Cosmetic Smile Makeover is truly a gift that will have a exponential return. From day one the ambiance of Suwanee Dental was uplifting to my spirit and the heart-felt  treatment made me embrace Suwanee Dental to be out of the box. A brand that is expressing a legacy of love and want to make a difference in History. A dentist that is a mentor, influencer, and voice for other people to be heard.

The miles to get to Suwanee Dental Care are nothing compared to the irresistible smile he is giving back to me...



No comments:

Post a Comment