Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cheney Davis from the Cauble Center for Skin Care writes:

I finally got to meet Heather on March11!
She is delightful and easy to get to know. This was our initial planning session to map out the next few months for her so she would know what to expect. She has never had any esthetic treatments before. So while Dr. Bill fixes the smile I get to fix all the rest. I expected we would do some of the standard things like botox and juvederm but I wasn’t sure what else. In out conversation Heather told me she really wants to do some sculpting and slimming. She lost all that weight and needs to tone and tighten. Our first real appointment is March 29 and we’ll begin her microderm treatments and do one a month. I’ll also start her on an incredible skin care line called Image. The slimming we’ll do in stages. The first treatments will be on her neck, chin and arms. I’ll take before, during and after treatment pictures. This sculpting in specific areas will be with lipodissolve and carboxy. As we get closer to the August reveal date she will have the Zerona body slimming series.. you can check in out at www.findzerona.com. We will also start her botox and juvederm in June and July.
I’m very excited to be part of this amazing contest and to work with all the staff at Suwanee Dental.


More later!

Cheney Davis The Cauble Center for Skin Care. www.caublecenter.com

2 comments:

  1. I am SO thrilled to be involved. I am the clay for Cheney to mold, bend, shape, inject and sculpt. It is a gift to be the model to demonstrate the tools Cheney has available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those who don't know Cheney Davis, she is a family nurse practitioner whom I have worked with for the past seven or eight years in our Kenya missions. She is a veteran of overseas missions and has a passion for helping the people in third world countries as well as right here in the USA. She is also a part of our extended staff, putting in some hours at our office periodically when our patients need facial makeovers. Be sure to follow Heather's facial makeover progress as you follow her dental progress.

    ReplyDelete