Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sorry for the delay

Sorry that it has taken a while for Sugarloaf Eyecare to contribute the blog. We feel really privileged to be participating with Suwanee Dental Care and the other partners in the Deserving Divas program. It has been a month now since Heather came in to see us. My associate, Dr. Christine Laube, was the one who examined Heather's eyes. The eye exam is certainly the necessary part of the process, but it is not the fun part. The fun comes after the exam in choosing frames. Joni and the staff here at Sugarloaf Eyecare are excellent at selecting frames that look fantastic on individual faces. I think everyone would agree that Heather and the staff did a great job at picking out a frame that is fun, fashionable and functional. Just because glasses are necessary does not mean they have to be boring. Make a statement. We have so much to choose from, whether you really want to make a bold statement or a subtle one. Check out our website at www.sugarloafeyecare.com or come by and visit!

Mitch Christensen, O.D.

2 comments:

  1. The girls talked me into "stepping out of the box" with my new frames. I am THRILLED that I listened. I have to admit, I have actually been wearing my glasses more than my contacts now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Heather's purple glasses are a hit!

    For those who don't know, Sugarloaf EyeCare and Suwanee Dental Care are both medical providers for the Gwinnett Gladiators of the ECHL Professional Hockey League that plays at the Gwinnett Arena. We have known Dr. Laube for many years and certainly are pleased to have them work with us on the Deserving Diva Makeovers. They have the best selection of funky frames in the county so our Divas are looking very cool. You know, purple is the color of royalty.

    ReplyDelete