Friday, March 12, 2010

More partner love

I went out to see Cheney Davis at The Cauble Center yesterday, (caublecenter.com). Check out the website to find out the many services provided. But, I have to say--Wowie, Wow, Wow!!!

I continue to be humbled (I know, I will find another word once I find my thesaurus) to be a part of this amazing team. Cheney is truly a tenderhearted, giving woman.
During our consultation, she asked me "If you could wave a magic wand, what would you change?" When I began to rationalize, she told me to stop it!! She wanted me to dream big, despite how unworthy, or undeserving I felt. It is hard to dream about getting things just for me. A majority of my life has been spent being told that I didn't deserve anything nice. Even though I know that God wants me to have it all-that I am His princess-It is hard sometimes to walk in it.
Back to my consult-the plan for the next few months is big and will give significant results. After losing weight and going through 4 pregnancies, things aren't in the same place as God put them. Cheney said she wants to roll the clock back 10 years. I should have reminded her that I didn't like the way I looked 10 years and 100 pounds ago. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Then, I ran by Ambiance again. The ladies there are so sweet, fun and caring. The store is FULL of cute, fun, and DIVA-LICIOUS things. And I get to have them dress me!!

Things are rolling along with my teeth. They are sensitive, I can only assume because we have gotten the junk off of them. They are healthier, but that layer of junk provided some protection from the sensitivity.

I go back to Suwanee Dental and the Cauble Center on the 29th. Don't forget to watch the CBS Atlanta Better Mornings Show on March 23 @ 5:50 am and throughout the day's news programs for our interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment