Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Makeover Partners

I wanted to take the opportunity to once again send love to our makeover partners. I haven't met them all yet, but look forward to getting to know them.

Dr. Williams and Suwanee Dental Care are investing so very much into this process. This is just one more example of the caliber of people involved with the practice. These men and women CONTINUE to sow seed into people all around the world.

I met Joni and the crew over at Sugarloaf Eye Care last week when I went in for my exam. We updated my prescriptions on both glasses and contacts. As soon as I got home this week from traveling, I HAD to go pick up my new glasses. THEY TOTALLY ROCK. I would not have picked purple for myself, but the crew at Sugarloaf Eye Care knew. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!

After getting my braces on today, I went to Revival Salon to talk with Jody, my stylist and Josh my colorist. We scoped out a plan for my new do--Can't wait! This is a fun, hip salon. I felt 10 years younger just stepping in the door.

Pamela wasn't in at Ambiance earlier this week, when I stopped by. She is off enjoying some down time-very much deserved I am POSITIVE. But I did walk around the shop. FUN!!!

Next week, I will go meet with Chaney Davis and start on the skin program.

PLEASE--return the favor and send business to these partners. They are giving so much to this project without a thought of what they are getting in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment