Monday, March 1, 2010

What a wild week!

So, my transformation started last Tuesday. After going over my treatment plan with Angie and an interview for GBC News, Dr. Lorie Miller Stevens (check out her practice at www.qcdental.com), and I spent 4+ quality hours together. There were fillings, lasers, drilling, scaling, tooth pulled, spacers put on and all sorts of fun involved. Dr. Lorie and the staff at Suwanee Dental were very gentle and caring throughout the experience. I left in a bit of pain, but you would too if you had everything I had done! But, it was very minimal.
I then went to Sugarloaf Eye Care for my exam and picked out new glasses--Can't wait to get them this week
Then, I left Wednesday morning to fly to Dallas to meet with the NorthStar Pastoral Ministries Leadership. We had churches represented from all over the US, Jamaica and Trinidad. Some of my Diva nominations came from these leaders. I was honored and humbled to being able to spend time with these amazing men and women of God and look forward to visiting Guyana, Trinidad and Jamaica this year on mission trips. Now, I am in Nashville with my HelmsBriscoe team. I was overjoyed to share with all of my friends this past week the upcoming transformation. They are almost as excited as I am.
The fun continues on Friday. We are pulling another tooth and putting on braces. Woo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment