Friday, August 19, 2011

The Class of 2010, a year later

It has been a year since I had my own reveal with the Deserving Divas.  And what a year it has been.  God has continued to do amazing things both personally and professionally.  Dr Williams made a statement in my wrap-up video that said "When she gets that last bit of self-doubt out of the way, she will be one unstoppable woman".  SO TRUE!!

I have embraced the new, more confident woman that God and Suwanee Dental have allowed me to be.  Professionally, I have gone after some big international ministries to work with and am thrilled to say that we are now working together. And, I am not afraid to go after more!! I have been able to mentor other people through many of the situations I have experienced in my own life.  I travel internationally for work as well as to teach about "The Gift of Hospitality".  I am blessed to call Pastors, Apostles, successful business people, Dove and Grammy award winners my friends. There are precious friends I know have all over the world.  One big change that I experienced is that I embraced the fact that God wanted all of this and more for me.  We are SO worthy, SO valued in His eyes.  We are his precious children and he wants us to thrive in this world, not just survive, barely getting by.

"Thank you" can never express what I feel towards Dr Williams and Suwanee Dental for their sacrifices, love and willingness to be used by God.  Sometimes, God needs those human hands to touch, reach and serve.
I am unbelievably proud to forever be a part of the Suwanee Dental Deserving Divas and the Deserving Diva Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment