Friday, August 26, 2011

Countdown!

Tomorrow is the Big Reveal for the 3 fortunate women selected to have the dental makeover. Besides all the work that Dr. Williams and his staff have so generously given to us, we have been treated to a salon makeover at Revival Hair Salon and wow! are they fantastic! I have a new "do" which is considerably shorter than my old pony tail hairstyle and much more stylish. And then Bernice at Panache helped me select a Audrey Hepburn sleek black dress with a mink trimmed sweater to match and some bling to go with it too! I might add that Andrea has been there for me through the whole process and helped me decide on just the right outfit. She is one super lady and a wonderful coordinator! So tomorrow we are to be at Revival to get ready for the big day at the Gwinnett Marriot. It has been incredible to be treated so royally! So it will be easy to smile and show beautiful teeth--isn't a smile just so important! Thanks again to Dr. Williams for making this all possible. I'm looking forward to seeing the other ladies too. We have certainly been blessed. Thanks doesn't seem like enough to express my appreciation for all that has been done, but since there are no words to adequately describe my gratefulness...thanks will have to be the word. Thanks Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment