Friday, August 26, 2011

Just one more day!

Wow!  I can't believe it is already here.  It seems like yesterday that I was sitting in the office being "interviewed", LOL. Who knew that day would change my life and God would answer an incredible prayer that I have been praying for years now. I have had the best time, shopping, getting my hair done and seeing a smile emerge.  In fact, I looked back over picture after picture and not one had me fully smiling where you could actually see my teeth.  What an unconscious act of hinding my teet and not realizing it. But no longer!  Dr Williams and Dr Golik have given so much time and effort to perfect my smile, I can't hide it!

So tomorrow is the big day!  Hope you can make it out!  It is going to be fun, exciting and exhilerating but most of all a moment to reflect on how great God is.  That Dr, Williams saw a need to help and went the extra mile and extended the hands of feet of the gospel to us so that we can feel better about ourselves and to be healthier.  We all have new smiles but we are all healthier.  Our pain is gone and our smiles are big to honor all those that have worked so hard to help us be even better.

Our family sends the best hug to all the staff at Suwannee Dental and to Andrea, Dr. Williams and Dr. Golik for your continued care and the biggest blessing of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment