Saturday, August 20, 2011

Just a week to the reveal

Wow, time has passed.  I can't wait until next week.  So many things have already changed but not just with my teeth.  When this process started back in February, I was just so thankful to get my teeth fixed that a new smile was just a secondary gift.  What I didn't realize is the changes that would start in my heart about myself. 

These past years I have not had time or energy to really take care of myself. I really have been run down but something about a new smile, a new point of view on your life can really change your perspective. Dr, Williams and Dr, Golick will never really know the depths of appreciation I have to the things God has done in my heart over the last few months with this opportunity to have a new smile.

I have started taking an inventory of myself.  I have started realizing how much I need to take care of my physical body not just the inside. All those changes can't be seen yet on the outside but they will soon,. I feel better, I have more energy and soon I will have a new hairstyle and a beautiful new smile.  By the end of the year I will have achieved the things God started showing me when this started..."Me".  I just need to take those steps and take care of "Me" just as much as those around me.  When you are a care giver and have that heart, sometimes the "me" gets left out.

Thank you so much Suwaneed Dental, Dr, Golik, Dr Williams...I will forever hold in my heart those things you have taught me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment