Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fun Day

Today I was able to spend some wonderful time with Andrea as we went to get fitted for my clothes for the big reveal.  What a fun experience!  Having Bernice and Andrea there to help guide me through the clothes process was a time that I have not had in years.  I felt special and blessed.  Panache in Suwanne  Town Center is the perfect place to shop for fun clothes and accessories.

I was a little bummed today because my temporaries and permanents did not make it in this week.  I am probably only slighty bummed compared to Dr. Golik.  What an incredible dentist.  He cares so much.  But when they do get here, it is going to one huge smile. 

As I am sitting here writing, I have just read Nancy's blog. My mind wondered back to the beginning and through the last few months.  There have been so many changes in my heart since that first day.  The people that work in Suwanee Dental have been such a blessing to me. They have extended to me the true example of the hands and feet of the gospel.  They have loved on me and encouraged me each and every time I step into the office. From Linda, at the front desk to Dr. Golik in the "chair" I have been so blessed to be a part of this process.  The people in the office have spent extra time, support and care to make sure that I not only have a new smile but the best smile!  What an overwhelming gift that has been for me.  I am not even sure I know how to receive it.  I was telling Andrea today that if they did nothing else I would be happy. 

So, Dr. Williams and Dr. Golik...thank you.  You guys are the best but I also love every hygenist and assistant you  have as well.  I would not know what I would do without them and I know you feel the same.  And Andrea and Brook...well...you guys are the best!

As we move forward and get closer to the reveal the excitement is building.  I can't wait to see the end results.  I saw Nancy, with her temporaries in the office the other day and she looked so lovely.  Just a beautiful lady with a beautiful smile.  We are so humbled and so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment