Thursday, August 4, 2011

Last Thursday a week ago, Dr. Wiliams took his day off and spent it doing my extreme dental work. Yes, I was in the chair for 6 and a half hours. I wondered after wards if my mouth would permanently be the size of Julia Roberts! :) But It was worth the temporary discomfort and I will add that Dr. Williams does the best job of injections ever--hardly feel them. And he spent 6 and a half hours non-stop giving me the best of care and dental work that would have been hard for me to ever manage financially. What a blessing! He removed old crowns and prepped me for 3 bridges and did other dental work. So now I have a mouth full of temporary teeth and I'm looking forward to the 18th when the beautiful permanent teeth will be fitted. Hello other dental and medical providers--here is a doctor who gives back in big ways. Not a day goes by that I don't think how blessed I am to have the absolute best dental care possible. Five stars for Suwanee Dental Care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment